Be prepared for the Alabama cursive mandate with Zaner-Bloser.
Effective August 1, Lexi’s Law (HB 218) requires all elementary schools to teach students to read and write legibly in cursive by the end of third grade. Each local school board must certify to the Alabama State Board of Education that they are meeting the cursive proficiency standards.
Zaner-Bloser can help your school meet the new standards.
- Our cursive instruction is based on years of classroom and academic research, making us the time-tested leader in handwriting.
- The new cursive standards can be taught in less than 15 minutes a day.
- A simple rubric helps students to self-evaluate and easily improve their handwriting.
- Fun online resources and classroom materials enable differentiated instruction.
- The program is effective in whole-group, small-group, and occupational therapy settings.
Special Classroom Package pricing for Alabama—$475 for a limited time only*
- Teacher Resource Package with Teacher Edition
- 25 Student Editions
- Access to engaging digital resources for instruction and practice (whiteboard and projection system compatible)
- 30 pencil grips
Let me show you the most effective handwriting program that will meet the new cursive requirements.
Alabama Sales Representative
* Use promo code RG0053 to receive this special offer. This offer expires December 31, 2016, and cannot be combined with other offers.