NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Void where prohibited by law.
BY ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY, PARTICIPANTS UNCONDITIONALLY AGREE TO ACCEPT AND BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
By entering the Giveaway, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
1. Giveaway Timing: The “#ZBTeacherPride Contest” (the “Giveaway”) promotion begins at 8:00 AM ET Monday, May 7, 2018, and ends at 11:59 PM ET Friday, May 11, 2018 (the “Giveaway Period”).
2. Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to entry only to educators, administrators and others connected with a school in the USA who are legal residents of the 50 United States & District of Columbia and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of Zaner-Bloser, Inc. (the "Sponsor") and its parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their immediate family members (spouses and biological, adoptive, and step-parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, and siblings and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win.
3. How to Enter the Giveaway: During the Giveaway Period, the person entering the Giveaway (the “Entrant”) will create a photo or other image (the “image”) demonstrating what the Entrant loves about being a teacher and then publish the image on their public Instagram account, public Twitter account, or public Facebook account, including the #ZBTeacherPride hashtag in the post.
In order to be eligible to be selected as the winner:
4. Limitations / Conditions on Entry:There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Giveaway. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Limit one (1) entry per person through either their public Instagram account, public Twitter account, or public Facebook account. Once the Instagram post, Twitter post, or Facebook post have been published, they cannot be edited or changed.
Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the entry from any source. Each entrant certifies that the entry submitted is unique and was created by the Entrant and that the entry does not contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including without limitation copyrights, trademarks, or rights of privacy or publicity. Acceptable entry material is in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, but should generally not contain, include or involve any of the following:
Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine whether an Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook image post qualifies as an entry. All rules for Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook must also be followed. Any entry not in compliance with the above and or which does not otherwise meet the Official Rules and requirements will be disqualified.
Your public Instagram account, public Twitter account, or public Facebook account information you provide will otherwise only be used to contact you in the event you are selected as a Giveaway winner. Entries must be published on your public Instagram account, public Twitter account, or public Facebook account before 11:59 PM ET Friday, May 11, 2018, to be eligible. The timing of publishing of an entry will be determined solely by Sponsor. In order for an entry to be valid, the Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook image post must be completed in full. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Normal Internet/mobile application access and usage charges imposed by your online service or data provider may apply.
5. Winner Selection: The selection by Sponsor’s staff of five (5) winners will take place before Friday, May 18, 2018. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries published and the relative quality of the images submitted. Sponsor’s staff will select winning images that best demonstrate what the Entrant loves about being a teacher. Potential winners will be notified via their public Instagram account, public Twitter account, or public Facebook account. If Sponsor cannot reach a potential prize winner within 48 hours, Sponsor reserves the right to select a different entrant as the winner of that prize.
6. Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Five (5) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive one (1) $50.00 gift card for an online retailer of the winner’s choice, selecting from over 600 brands. The prize is a gift to the winner and/or the winner’s school. By accepting the gift, the winner confirms that he or she has obtained any approval required by his or her school. Acceptance of the gift does not obligate the winner or the winner’s school to purchase Zaner-Bloser materials and/or services. The ARV of each gift card is $50.00 per winner.
7. General Rules: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness and/or the name of the winner’s school or district for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winner list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Giveaway materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. The Sponsor and its agencies and partners are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the entry process or the Giveaway or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Giveaway or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the entry or Giveaway. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the entry. Proof of publishing an entry on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information/entry by Sponsor. Sponsor (as identified in these Official Rules) is not responsible for the failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway or entry process may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway or entry process, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Giveaway and select the applicable winner(s) from among all eligible entries published prior to cancellation. If that is not possible or there are unclaimed prizes, Sponsor will select a school for donation. All five (5) prizes will be awarded.
8. Assignment / Release: By participating in the Giveaway, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, prize providers, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Giveaway agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, if applicable, or participation in the Giveaway or participation in any Giveaway or related activity. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitution of prizes. Prize is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, by Sponsor. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES, IF ANY, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF WINNER OR RECIPIENT SCHOOL.
9. Intellectual Property Warranty and Indemnification: By publishing their Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook image post, each entrant warrants to Sponsor that the entrant is the owner of copyright in the posted image, and upon submission of the image with the Sponsor hashtag, does grant to Sponsor a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to publicly or privately display, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use and exploit the image, its content and information on the educator in the image, the creator of the image and the photographer or artist in any and all mediums. ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY SPONSOR AGAINST ANY CLAIM OF INFRINGEMENT OR VIOLATION OF A RIGHT OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY relating to Entrant’s comment or image or Sponsor’s use of the comment or image.
10. Governing Law / Jurisdiction: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Giveaway and the Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Ohio in the United States of America, without regard to its or any other jurisdiction’s choice of law provisions. By entering into the Giveaway, you agree that any litigation arising out of or relating to the Giveaway will be brought in the federal and state courts located in the appropriate court in Ohio and the parties hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue therein. Any provision of the Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect.
11. Winner: The five (5) winners will be notified via their public Instagram account, public Twitter account, or public Facebook account within a reasonable amount of time of the close of the Giveaway.
12. Sponsor / Administrator: The sponsor and administrator (“Sponsor”) of the Giveaway is Zaner-Bloser, Inc., 1400 Goodale Blvd., Suite 200, Columbus, OH, 43212. The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.