AOTA's 95th Annual Conference & Expo
School-based OTs: Make Zaner-Bloser a part of your AOTA Conference & Expo itinerary!
Please join our knowledgeable and engaging presenters for these informative sessions:
- Poster Session: Creating a Co-Teaching Model Using Digital Tools to Enhance Direction Instruction in Handwriting
Presented by Carol Armann, OTR/L, with co-presenter Kathleen Wright, Zaner-Bloser National Product Manager
Friday, April 17 • 12:30–2:30 PM • MCC Exhibit Halls AB
- Vendor Session: Getting Ready With ABC 123 Just For Me!: Handwriting Readiness
Presented by Carol Armann, OTR/L, and Kathleen Wright, Zaner-Bloser National Product Manager
Friday, April 17 • 3:00 AM–3:35 PM • Booth 126
Visit us at booth #505.
Stop by Zaner-Bloser booth #505 to
- create make-and-take fine-motor-skills-development crafts, which you can re-create with students.
- receive a fine motor activity "recipe card" and an opportunity to dowload the complete Recipe Book for free.
- lean about ABC 123 Just For Me!, the new readiness level of Zaner-Bloser Handwriting.
- talk to school-based OT, Carol Armann, about her experience working with classroom teachers to deliver handwriting instruction and remediation.